Forex, video, latest March 6, 2021 4:01 am
Weekly forex futures positioning data for a CFTC for a week ending Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- EUR long 126K vs 138K long last week. Longs trimmed by 12K
- GBP long 36K vs 31K long last week. Longs increased by 5K
- JPY long 19K vs 29K long last week. Longs trimmed by 10K
- CHF long 12K vs 12K long last week. Unchanged
- AUD long 6K vs 2K short last week. Position swings too long via a 8K increase.
- NZD long 16K vs 15K long last week. Longs increased by 1K
- CAD long 15K vs 9K long last week. Longs increased by 6K
- Last week’s report
- a GBP long position is a largest since April 2018.
- a EUR had a largest position swing with a decline of 12K of a still healthy long position
- a AUD that position swung from short to long this week with an 8K change
- All a major currencies are long versus a US dollar
Invest inside yourself. See our forex education hub.
Touch / Click anywhere to close
Watch This Video :