Forex, video, latest March 6, 2021 5:03 am
Major indices close near highs for a day
It was another wild day inside a equity complex.
a major indices are all closing higher also near their session highs after earlier falls were erased.
- Dow posted a best weekly performance inside four weeks
- NASDAQ sees its second straight weekly loss
- Dow S&P also NASDAQ snap three day losing streak
- Russell 2000 index increases by 2.11% to lead a way today
A look of a final numbers shows:
- S&P index up 73.4 points work +1.95% at 3841.86. At a lows, a S&P was down -1.02%.
- NASDAQ index of 196.67 points or 1.55% at 12920.14. At a lows also NASDAQ was down -2.57%
- Dow industrial average up 571.7 points or 1.85% at 31495.84. At a lows a Dow industrial average was down -0.51%
- Russell index rose 45.28 points or 2.11% at 2192.92. At a lows of a Russell index was down -2.88%.
Invest inside yourself. See our forex education hub.
Watch This Video :