Forex, MT4, trading April 8, 2021 10:21 am
Easily Track every Pip or point alongside Current Profit % on every single open Trade.
- CORNER(Left/Right): Choose which side of a screen to show a Indicator.
- Show MarginLevel(%):Choose “true” to show Margin Level, “false” to hide it.
- Show Spread Data: Choose “true” to show Spread, “false” to hide it completely.
- Show CandleTime Data: Choose “true” to show Next Bar Time remaining, “false” to hide it.
- Show Total Profits_LINE: Choose “true” to show a Profit LINE, “false” to hide a entire line.
- Show Total Profits(inside Brackets): Choose “true” to show a Total Profits inside Account Currency(inside brackets), “false” to hide it leaving only a Total Percent% Profit.
- Show Total Profits inside USD(Crypto): Choose “true” to Convert Crypto Accounts Total Profit to USD eg. BTC account profitàUSD profits. This allows youre to see your crypto profit inside USD while trading a Crypto broker, “false” shows default Account Currency. This may also work on Non-USD accountsàUSD profits conversion depending on your broker. So test it out!!
- Show Profits%(Individual Trades)+Lots : Choose “true” to show a current Profit Percent% per single trade + Lotsizes, “false” to hides both items.
- Change Profit Decimals: Enter a number from 0-10. This shifts a decimal point of a Total Profits(inside brackets). This allows youre to correct a Total Profit decimal place for crypto pairs with about 8 decimal places also then switch return to USD or EUR with 2 decimal places.
- Add Swap+Commissions(Total Profit): Choose “true” to Add Swap + Commissions to Total Profit calculations making it more accurate, “false” to ignore it.
- Add Full(2side) Commission(for Open Trades): Choose “true” to show 2 Side/Roundtrip Commission for Forex, “false” to show 1 Side/Half-trip Commission. Showing commission depends on your broker, account type also trades running . Usually ECN accounts from popular Australian brokers may support this inside MT5. If choosing 2 side shows twice a value than expected, set it to “false”.
Changing Pip Decimals(Trades) Settings
- Shift PIP Decimals: Choose “true” to activate a two Settings below, “false” to de-activate them.
- No. of Decimals to Shift: Enter a number from 0-10. This shifts a decimal point of a Pips of your running Trades also Spread. eg. 1.45 @ 0 decimal, 0.145 @ 1 decimal.
- RoundUP(digits): Enter a number from 0-10. This Rounds up a Pips youre shifted earlier. Eg. 0.145 @ 1 decimal earlier = @ 2 Roundup= 0.15.
FONT & COLORS Settings
- Text color: Select any color youre want for a Text/Titles (left).
- Values color: Select any color youre want for a Values (right).
- Font Size: Change value to increase or reduce size of fonts. However, overdoing this might distort/overlap text so test it out to find a respectable size. youre can also resize a background box separately to match new text size.
- Font Name: Type any of a popular font names like Tahoma, Times New Roman etc. inside full to change a Font type.
- Change Loss to Another Color: Choose “true” to activate Setting below, “false” to de-activate it.
- SELECT Loss Color: Select any color youre want a Values to show when youre are losing (yet winning maintains previous color youre set earlier).
- Show Background: Choose “true” to show background box behind Text, “false” to hide it completely.
- SELECT Background Color: Select any color youre want for a background box.
- made Background Transparent: “true” makes background box Transparent, “false” makes it Solid.
- Change Width of Background Box: Used when text is leaking outside background box or text size has reduced a lot of. Adjust a value to change a width of a background box.
- SELECT Border Color(Flat): Select any color youre want for a Border of a background box (but border type below must become “Flat”).
- Border type: This changes a type of Border; “flat” is normal with no depth, “raised” has been elevated, “non-dynamic pointer” has been sunk/has depth.
Watch This Video :